Schanti's Reggi-Lamleh (R. Golzem & M. Horn)
1. GENERAL APPEARANCE Sturdy, medium sized long haired, generally square outline. Balanced, without exaggeration.
2. CHARACTERISTICS Lively, good natured. Loyal companion dog with engaging ways.
3. TEMPERAMENT Outgoing, alert, intelligent and game; neither fierce nor pugnacious. Sparing of affection to strangers.
4. HEAD AND SKULL Skull of medium length, neither broad nor coarse, narrowing slightly from ear to eye, neither domed nor absolutely flat between ears. Zygomatic arch curved, but not overdeveloped so as to bulge. Marked stop in front of eyes but not exaggerated. Muzzle strong; well developed lower jaw. Length from eye to tip of nose equal in length from eye to occiput. Nose black. Head well furnished with long hair, falling over eyes. Lower jaw carrying small but not exaggerated amount of beard. In all giving a resolute expression.
5. EYES Large, round, dark brown, neither prominent nor sunken; set fairly wide apart. Eye rims black.
6. EARS Pendant, carried not too close to the head, V shaped, not too large, set faitly high on the side of the skull, heavily feathered.
7. MOUTH Scissor or reverse scissor bite. Incisors set in a slight curve, evenly spaced and set perpendicular to jaw. Full dentition desirable.
8. NECK Strong, muscular, medium length, allowing head to be carried above level of back and giving overall balanced apperance.
9. FOREQUARTERS Heavily furnished. Shoulders well laid, with good length and slope of upper arm. Legs straight and parallel; pasterns slightly sloping.
10. BODY Well muscled, compact and powerful. Length from point of shoulder to root of tail equal to height at withers. Fair spring of rib with depth of brisket to elbow. Ribbed well back. Top line level, loin short and slightly arched; croup level.
11. HINDQUARTERS Heavily furnished, well muscled. Well bent stifles and low set hocks giving level topline and drive.
12. FEET Large, round, heavily furnished with hair between toes and pads. Standing well down on pads; no arch in feet.
13. TAIL Medium length, set on fairly high and carried in a gay curl over back. Very well feathered. Kink near tip often occuring and permissible.
14. GAIT/MOVEMENT Smooth, effortless stride with good reach and powerful drive. When walking or trotting hind legs should track neither inside nor outside front legs.
15. COAT Double coat. Undercoat fine and woolly. Top coat profuse. Fine but neither silky nor woolly; long; either straight or wavy but not curly.
16. COLOUR White, golden, cream, grey or smoke, black, parti-colour and tri-colours; in fact any colour except chocolate or liver permissable.
17. SIZE Height at shoulders: dogs 35,6- 40,6 cm (14- 16 ins.); bitches slightly smaller
18. FAULTS Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree.